Defensive Carry banner

$500 flashlight anyone?

3K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  Caertaker 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·

I saw that in the new Surefire Catalog. I thought it was really neat, but even I can't justify dropping that kind of money on a light. If they ever make it as a not limited edition, at a more reasonable price, I'd love to have one to carry in my pocket.

I already have one of the E1e Lights...and it's awkward to carry.

--Jim

#6 ·
Surefire sure does like to make expensive products. A couple months back they had an ad in a gun rag for a knife, it looked cool so I went to their site, $300, it wasn't that cool.

But if your buyin 0.02, Pm me and I'll send ya my shipping address.

#8 ·
If I were to pay five hundred bucks it better work like a light saber

You want to buy me this flashlight.

#10 ·
I Just Bought Two of These Little Gems...

One for my wheels and one for my wife's wheels...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Yeah, right...:stups:

65 lumens for $500...Let's see that's almost $7.70 per lumen...not that's some expensive lighting! My E2e costs about $0.75 per lumen...works fine for me!

ret

#13 ·
They have got to be kidding!

Two cases of .45 please as suggested by another earlier.
Hell for that much coin I'd buy a S&W M&P from Buds instead and when I need light to see in darkness then crack off a few rounds for a strobe like stun effect.

- Janq

"A fool and his money will soon be parted." - P.T. Barnum

#15 ·
My little Surefire G2 works just fine and I didn't pay a dime for it. I found it in a parking lot. Even if I had paid for it, $35 beats $500 any day.

If I have an extra $500 sitting around it is either going into the bank, paying a bill or going towards a new gun....not a flashlight.

#18 ·
Thanks... I feel MUCH better about the price of my Gladius! :rofl:

#23 ·
I'll pay for quality and dependability but shy away from ostentatious stuff. Seems to clash with the whole grey man philosophy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.