Won new Flashlight

Won new Flashlight

This is a discussion on Won new Flashlight within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I registered on the Gun Talk website for a give away of a First Light Liberator and I won. How cool it that. First Light ...

Thread: Won new Flashlight

Won new Flashlight

I registered on the Gun Talk website for a give away of a First Light Liberator and I won. How cool it that. First Light USA sent me an email saying it would ship to me on 7/5. I can't wait to get it, it looks pretty cool. Not necessarily something I would buy especially for $199, but hey it was free. I should have it in a couple of weeks and i will post pictures when it come in. Below is a link to the website.

http://www.first-light-usa.com/store.php
    US Navy Retired Silent Service

The real test of a man is not when he plays the role he wants for himself, but when he plays the role destiny has for him.
    Vaclav Havel

sweet. glad to hear someone won that thing. I registered too, but no email as of yet.

Congratulations.

I haven't won anything since I was a kid. I enter the gun giveaways in American Handgunner magazine but not every month, if it isn't a gun I want to keep I don't bother. I guess I try to be fair like that.

Great flashlight, I hadn't seen that before.

Assistant Administrator
    Look fwd to report and review.

I was lucky to win a flashlight from Black Bear last year when he did a sorta raffle here ....... the Bear Cub - 220 lumens with 2 rechargeable LiIon batts and charger. Nice unit.

Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

You guys are so lucky!! That Liberator looks handy and the Black Bear lights are freakin awsome. I've become somewhat of a light junkie. I just don't have the budget for it yet. Very nice lights fellas!
    “You come at me with a sword and with a spear. But I come at you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you". 1 Samuel 17, 45-46
    Brian

So your the one that won that thing! I only get the Podcast, so I didn't get a chance to register soon enough for a chance to win! But I did register, no e-mails as of yet either. Glad to see that you guys listen to Guntalk!
    “They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security” Benjamin Franklin
    I'm not pro gun, I'm pro rights. What are you?

NRA
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Very interesting light concept. Seems versatile. Kind of pricey though.

Great getting it for free... I'm jealous!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I got an email to day from First Light notifying me that the light shipped. I should have it by the 10th. Kinda anxious to get it and try it out. I love new toys. Yea it is kinda pricey but not for me, if I don't like it or won't use it I probably will put it up for sale. NOT.

Ed

The real test of a man is not when he plays the role he wants for himself, but when he plays the role destiny has for him.
    Vaclav Havel

Congrats on the flashlight win!

I have not won anything in a contest in a long time. But I guess I sort of "won" my Surefire G2 a couple of months back when I found it in the parking lot at Wal-Mart just laying there in the ground. It sure felt like I won it.

It's a great flashlight. I like the look of the Liberator by the way. Pretty cool design.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Its here!!!

Well guess what the UPS man dropped off today. I've had a chance to play with it and it is pretty cool. I can see where someone who uses a light all the time could take advantage of this light. I will get some pictures taken in the next few days and give a better review. Until then you will have to wait.

Ed

Vaclav Havel

Sponsored Links