BioVault 2.0

BioVault 2.0

This is a discussion on BioVault 2.0 within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone had any experience with the BioVault 2.0 biometric gun safe? This is the one on the NRA site but is also available tons ...

Thread: BioVault 2.0

BioVault 2.0

Has anyone had any experience with the BioVault 2.0 biometric gun safe? This is the one on the NRA site but is also available tons of other places.

It's very expensive ($325-ish) but might be just the ticket to keep our handguns (G30 and SP101) toddler safe yet quickly accessible during the night.

At the same time, if you have an alternative night-stand safe that you'd suggest I take a look at, I'd really appreciate it.

We currently use key accessible lock-boxes and the safe isn't meant to replace proper gun training.

Thanks very much in advance.

We had another thread on this topic here http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=28268.

Not too much feedback, I'm afraid.

B.

Arawn, Thank you very much - and my apologies - I was too specific when I did my pre-posting search of previous threads.

While I don't have the Bio one yet, I own both a Multi and a Mini Deluxe models. They are outstanding quality products.

Look for a good deal on the internet, I got mine at around $100 each a few years ago - brand new. If I see a good deal on the Bio one I'll post it here (if I can remember about it ).

Quote Originally Posted by bliss_137 View Post
    Arawn, Thank you very much - and my apologies - I was too specific when I did my pre-posting search of previous threads.
    Bliss,

You are quite welcome and no apologies are necessary. The only reason I knew of it was that I'd posted in the thread.

I used to own the non-biometric gunvaults and really liked them. I too have been looking into bedside/kid-safe/quick access safes. No purchase yet. I spoke to the guy who sells Gun Vaults at our local gun show Saturday and he wasn't carrying the biometric versions (and had never seen/sold the biometric GV).

I'm still not sure which I'll get.

B.

Sponsored Links