CAA Micro Roni Stabilizer

This is a discussion on CAA Micro Roni Stabilizer within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, it came in last week. Just assembled it this evening. It is designed to supposedly shoot faster and at a longer distance more accurately. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CDRGlock

Thread: CAA Micro Roni Stabilizer

Well, it came in last week. Just assembled it this evening. It is designed to supposedly shoot faster and at a longer distance more accurately. The bottom of the frame opens and you just place the bolt adapter to the rear of the Glock. There are three rails which can accommodate BUIS, lights, red dot, laser, whatever.

I'll have to let you know how it does at the range.

The rear stabilizer is just like the Sig Arms stabilizer, which folds forward for ease of storage.

I acquired it from YRS, Inc who give a discount just for becoming a registered customer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Col.TED likes this.
    NRA, Lifetime Member

No ATF? How much did you get it?

Help me out here. You made a GLOCK bigger, heavier & more expensive just so you can fold-up a stabilizer forearm strap?

Yep, I'll be interested in the range report.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Sponsored Links