Belt Help Needed: Gained Weight - Page 4

Belt Help Needed: Gained Weight

This is a discussion on Belt Help Needed: Gained Weight within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Rock and Glock @ WrongRecroom ; @ marshallman ; @ Ianthin ; @ wizard7mm08 ; @ sammeow Here's a question for the ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Belt Help Needed: Gained Weight

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    @WrongRecroom ; @marshallman ; @Ianthin ; @wizard7mm08 ; @sammeow

Here's a question for the Bigfoot Belt users: does the belt slowly take on the gentle curve of your waist, or does the steel keep the belt as straight (on edge) as a rule, even after a lot of wear?
    The only thing that rolls on that belt is a little bit of my love handles over the top.
    There's only one way to get to heaven. John 14:6

Quote Originally Posted by 9uc View Post
    Even though the Bigfoot 16 oz double leather SS core did not work for me since I have narrow hips and even my BT380 drug my pants off my hips,
    I sued to work in the men's dept. of a retailer and I once had a lady tell me her husband needed a "longer shirt" as she was always having to tuck it in and pull up his pants. I asked how tall he was and he was average. I asked if he had a little bit of a gut. He did. My response to her. It isn't the shirt that is the problem. The problem is he is like me, all gut and no butt. Many men have the problem of their pants sliding down as they have little to no hips to hold the waist up but they have a belly pushing down. Downward push with nothing to it = pants sliding down and shirt having to be re-tucked. I have this problem to a degree (cough cough).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links