After market rails for handgums?

This is a discussion on After market rails for handgums? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; All of my handguns are over 10 years old. Back then I don't remember rails for attaching lights, lasers, etc. even being available. I'm sure ...

Thread: After market rails for handgums?

All of my handguns are over 10 years old. Back then I don't remember rails for attaching lights, lasers, etc. even being available. I'm sure if they were, not many were available.

I've been thinking that it might be nice to attach a light and/or laser to my bedside weapon. Anyone know if there are any products that could be mounted to a pistol that would allow my to do so?

Thanks
    If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he will sit in a boat and drink beer.

VIP Member
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Thanks for the link, however, none of my pistols are listed. I'll keep looking anyway.

Wonder is Glock has ever considered making new "lowers" for older existing models that would include a rail?
    If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he will sit in a boat and drink beer.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpsVet View Post
    Thanks for the link, however, none of my pistols are listed. I'll keep looking anyway.

Wonder is Glock has ever considered making new "lowers" for older existing models that would include a rail?
    Take a look here.

Brownells sells CCF RaceFrames shown on the site above.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Holy Moley Batman, I mean George. That's pretty cool. You sir, are a wealth of information!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpsVet View Post
    Holy Moley Batman, I mean George. That's pretty cool. You sir, are a wealth of information!
    I am a reference librarian at a small college. I am good at it because I have an excellent memory. I tell students that I am a veritable cornucopia of useless information. Glad to be able to help.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

how about this .. anyone know were i can get that kinda stuff for my baby desert eagle ?

Sponsored Links