Browning Tactical Hunter Flashlight

This is a discussion on Browning Tactical Hunter Flashlight within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yesterday I happened to come across a Browning Tactical Hunter flashlight. It advertised 130 lumens, the light itself is a little less than 5 inches ...

Thread: Browning Tactical Hunter Flashlight

VIP Member

Browning Tactical Hunter Flashlight

Yesterday I happened to come across a Browning Tactical Hunter flashlight. It advertised 130 lumens, the light itself is a little less than 5 inches long, the body is 13/16, the head is 1 5/16. It is camo colored, has a carry clip, and uses two lithium batteries. Apparently it's made in China, the cost was $50.
    I took it outside last night and did a little field test by lighting up the local trees and comparing it to a couple of other cheapo's I had. It did very well. I'll bet it's made for Browning by one of the other China flashlight companies. I haven't checked yet but it might be listed on browning.com?
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    They are on their website, in fact they had 11 models. The one I bought is Model 1224.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Links