Botach Tactical

This is a discussion on Botach Tactical within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, all I can say is you folks that actually received what your ordered, when you ordered it are EXTREMELY LUCKY. They are OFF my ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Botach Tactical

Well, all I can say is you folks that actually received what your ordered, when you ordered it are EXTREMELY LUCKY. They are OFF my list of vendors. ONCE being screwed by them was one time TOO many.

2. Remove Ads

I just ordered a few things from them. Fast shipping not really a priority since I won't be home for a while anyway, but I placed the order Saturday afternoon, and just got a shipment confirmation with delivery scheduled for Friday! They have some really good deals in clearance right now.

Update:

Ok... from my earlier post (#29) I said I ordered a Blackhawk Scoped Rifle Case and it hadn't shipped yet, but they hadn't billed my credit card yet either.

So the other day I was online and at their website and their "Live Help" desk was available, so I had them check my order status. She confirmed it hadn't shipped yet. She then called the warehouse to check and they told her the rifle case would no longer be available.

It was no problem to cancel my order, but I was a bit peeved that they didn't send me an email to inform me of that.

Like I said, customer service seems to be hit and miss there.

Usually I check on availability of my items before placing my order with them but this time it was about 2:30 am when I placed that order online. I learned my lesson there.

I did order a 50 pk of their 3 volt lithium batteries on sale for $37 which I confirmed were in stock when I placed my order 3 days ago. They have been shipped and are in transit. When Wally World sells 3 volt lithium batteries for $10 for a 2 pk, Botach can't be beat.

I'm splitting the battery order with a friend of mine who needs them for his surefire too.

Like I said before, in 10 years of dealing with them, I've only had about 4 frustrating experiences.

If you only order during business hours when you can verify that they have your item in stock, I still say, it's hard to beat their prices!

BTW... I ended up ordering my Blackhawk Scoped Rifle Case through Optics Planet and it arrived today. They had 50 of them in stock! Optics Planet seems to be a pretty decent place with tons and tons of gear besides scopes and optics as the name implies. They also sell on ebay! Check them out! I've found a new source for gear with them! So far, so good!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Well, I ordered some clothes by Woolrich that I hadn't ever seen so cheap. I made the order last week and got the items yesterday afternoon and I'm 100% satisfied. I especially love the shirt, which is billed as a casual shirt specifically for CCW. Extremely comfortable, superb XXL fit and does all it claims. I went to dinner last night with the wife and carried a Sig P245 under the shirt with tails out and it was extremely comfortable and completely concealed at all time. There are some carefully placed velcro tabs to facilitate concealment and when needed enhance the draw. I'm ordering a second today in another color.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

I too have heard of the nightmares of doing business with Botach. However when I saw the Surefire lights they had on clearance recently, I couldn't resist.

I ordered a light and received it about 5 days later. Just as ordered....Guess I'll try them again sometime.
    P.E.T.A = People eating tasty animals

There is room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes.

I placed an order with them last week for the CR123 batteries and a set of the Peltor Com/Swat tac earmuffs. Both items were on sale, I got today just like the email stated. No muss, no fuss. Will prob do again.

SY

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    Well, I ordered some clothes by Woolrich that I hadn't ever seen so cheap. I made the order last week and got the items yesterday afternoon and I'm 100% satisfied. I especially love the shirt, which is billed as a casual shirt specifically for CCW. Extremely comfortable, superb XXL fit and does all it claims. I went to dinner last night with the wife and carried a Sig P245 under the shirt with tails out and it was extremely comfortable and completely concealed at all time. There are some carefully placed velcro tabs to facilitate concealment and when needed enhance the draw. I'm ordering a second today in another color.
    I've been eyeballing those; thanks for the report. (I buy 'em bulk and get them embroidered with my company logo on them locally!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links