Another Bionocular question

This is a discussion on Another Bionocular question within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A well-known discount catalog is offering Kahles and Leupold (Gold Ring) binos at roughly $549 (+ or -). Is there a reason to favor one ...

Thread: Another Bionocular question

Another Bionocular question

A well-known discount catalog is offering Kahles and Leupold (Gold Ring) binos at roughly $549 (+ or -). Is there a reason to favor one over the other?

2. Remove Ads

I honestly can't see a whole lot of differance once you get out of the cheap line. I like Stieners.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Shop for a pair of Brunton Epoch 8.5 X 43. They are the best hunting sized binoculars i've been able to find. I've got 10X50 Steiners and the Brunton are much better and come with built in lense covers and the fastest focus on the market. Most folks gag on the price but with some deturmined shopping you can find them for in the $700-$800 range. They also come with a lifetime warranty for anything. (if you run over it with a pickup it's covered) They also come with a personalized pelican hard case and you can get an adapter that turns one side into a spotting scope.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

i've had a pair of 8x30 nighthunters by steiner for about 7 years. really like them.

Links