Defensive Carry banner

Help For Sweaty Hands

5K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  rocky 
#1 ·
GET AGRIP
Look around on this site for awhile.
Guaranteed Non~Slip Grip. No Abrasives.
I have never used them...BUT, they have a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. You don't like em...you get your $$ back.
NICE PHOTO GALLERY ~ Check Out The Pics.
Click Here To Get A Grip On Your Life
You Can Even Get Camo Iffen You want To get A Grip On Things Out In The Woods. :smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AGrip™ is the revolutionary new custom fit, wrap around, non-slip tactical grip that works even better with sweaty hands made exlusively by Brooks Tactical Systems. AGrip is super easy on the hands, is non-abrasive, and incredibly durable. This "Multi-Purpose Hybrid Material" was created to be non-slip even with hot sweaty, dirty hands, or with cold wet hands underwater. AGrip even works with oil on your hands!

AGrip was specifically designed to exceed the requirements of law enforcement, tactical, combat, and personal defense purposes where sweat and dirt in harsh environments are the norm. AGrip also has significant advantages in hunting and sports. AGrip is ruggedly engineered to be durable and excel in adverse conditions and climates, especially those that are extremely hot, humid, sweaty, dirty, wet, or freezing. AGrip is even fire resistant! AGrip can be used on handguns, rifles, shotguns, bows, knives, flashlights, batons, sports equipment, cameras, binoculars, tools, and more.

AGrip is number one in customer satisfaction and is fast becoming known as the world standard by which all other grips are compared due to its advanced design, engineering, and performance. AGrip is currently used by law enforcement personnel, tactical teams, military personnel, competition shooters, as well as for personal defense and recreational shooters. AGrip outperforms all other grip surfaces in its class. AGrip insulates against burns from heat or cold, deadens noise, stops reflections, and absorbs shocks. AGrip is currently the ideal grip of choice for the new wave of polymer design pistol grip frames, but also works great over metal, wood, rubber, or foam.

AGrip improves accuracy and enables quicker handling and follow-up by allowing you to use less strength to hold on strong. AGrip prevents your gun from "walking" in your hand during firing. AGrip helps to control heavy repetitive recoil and shock, thereby reducing hand fatigue and associated shaking. AGrip even helps reduce repetitive stress related injuries.

AGrip sticks on easily with a special ultra high tech pressure sensitive adhesive. It will not peel off unless you want it to, and if you do... it will peel right off most nonporous surfaces, clean and easy, without solvents, and without leaving any messy adhesive residue, even years later.

AGrip is very forgiving allowing itself to be peeled back and repositioned repeatedly for easy installation. When rubbed down hard, AGrip stays put, and will not shift, twist, or move, even in hot, humid, wet weather, making it perfect for everyday law enforcement use where an officer might have to reliably draw, retain, and fire a weapon in adverse conditons with zero room for failure.

AGrip can be trimmed with sharp scissors and /or an X-Acto® type knife. AGrip can be used alone, with "slip-on" type grips, or with any other grip on the market. AGrip can even be used with foam padding or other fillers like rubber, plastic, or wood, to create finger grooves, palm swells, or to reshape handle ergonomics. AGrip can also be used to enclose a remote laser/light switch providing protection from the elements and making wires snag free. Conforming to handle shape and texture, AGrip is simple to apply and looks great too!

Nothing Even Comes Close

AGrip repels moisture and insulates skin from extreme hot or cold temperatures. AGrip is ideal for tactical applications where rifle fore stocks get too hot to touch from sustained fire, and where metal handles and other tools like aluminum flashlights get cold enough to stick to. The difference in temperature is like night and day. AGrip is even flame resistant. In one test we applied AGrip to a metal handle, and after two (2) full minutes in direct contact with and over the tip of an open flame from a common cigarette lighter the AGrip did not catch fire and was cool to the touch immediately after the flame was removed!

AGrip reflects heat and when frozen thaws immediately upon contact with skin. When wet, AGrip dries very quickly. AGrip isn't even bothered by subfreezing temperatures! AGrip absorbs light virtually eliminating reflections, so it's great for taking the shine off tactical gear and equipment. AGrip even absorbs sound, dampens vibration, and is a great shock absorber, making it perfect for quieting noisy tactical equipment as well as protecting and extending equipment life. AGrip is soft, extra long wearing, and is extremely resistant to cuts and abrasion. AGrip will not split tear, or crack. AGrip is also very resistant to oils and solvents. It's non-abrasive qualities make it perfect for concealment. It won't rub you wrong, catch on your shirt, or tear up your clothing or chair. AGrip does not interfere with the normal functioning of the gun in any way.

AGrip provides a firm, positive, consistent, non-slip grip even when wet or with dirty, sweaty hands.

Now that's special!

See less See more
#2 ·
Sounds better than special - more like amazing! Good find QK.

I wonder if they can be cut and trimmed - having CT grips I wonder if I could go over the top - tho actually my SIG CT's are super grippy anyways and so not a prob.

The more plastic type ones like on my revo's tho - they could do with enhancement in that respect.

#7 ·
I have Agrip on my Kahr P9, it feels like the gun is wrapped in some sort of velvet, but gives you excellent control without hanging up on fabric during a draw. It's a bit of a pain to put on, and some oils/solvents will peel it right off.

Personally I like it overall. Be nice if it came in a variety of colors (I'm thinking white would make a hangun's grip visually disappear, lowering the chance of being spotted carrying).

#10 ·
seems kinda worthless on a USP. The checkering is very sharp on em . also I would not want the extra thickness on the grip myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.