Pentagon Lights L2 LED flashlight
I am thinking of buying one of these. I really like the LED lights and I like these.
I have never owned one and I don't know anyone who owns one so I am asking for opinions good or bad about Pentagon Lights.
The shop I work part time at has a couple of these at $91.00 and with my employee discount it will be a bit less.
Here is a link to the Pentagon Lights website and page for the L2.
Brightness: Max 85 Lumens
90 Minutes (Peak)
3 Hours (Usable)
Batteries: Two CR-123A
Bezel Size: 1.25"
Length: 5.5" (140 mm)
Weight: 5.4 oz. (153 g)
* Single High Power White LED
* Fully Current Regulated Circuitry for Optimal Performance
* Aerospace-Grade Aluminum Body
* TC4 Push On/Off Tail Switch
* Double O-Ring Sealing
* Military Spec Type III Hard Anodized Exterior
* Removable Pocket Clip
I would sure appreciate any info anyone has on this company and their products.