Led Lenser V2 Professional Flashlight Holster

This is a discussion on Led Lenser V2 Professional Flashlight Holster within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anybody have any idea where I can get a holster for this model flashlight. The nylon one it came with is starting to get ...

Thread: Led Lenser V2 Professional Flashlight Holster

Led Lenser V2 Professional Flashlight Holster

Does anybody have any idea where I can get a holster for this model flashlight. The nylon one it came with is starting to get a bit worn after years of use, something that can be clipped on or off would be great but is not essential.
    Thanks.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array MilitaryPower's Avatar
    Try nexTorch. I got one for my SF 6/9P. It even has two extra sleeves for extra batteries. Not sure how that would work with AAA's though. That is a great little light, unfortunately I lost mine. Even though I have much better and brighter lights, getting that amount of light from AAA's for that long is nice. Coast just came out with a Cree LED line.
    Gun control can be blamed in part for allowing 9/11 to happen.
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum" (Latin)- "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Thanks I'll give them a try. I've been looking at the new coast adjustable led but am going to hold off buying one until I get back to the states as their a lot cheaper current price over here is about $80. I just got the V2 Nano as a backup light it pretty good.

Plug for Surefires

If I were you I'd spent about $65 and get a Surefire G2L. I originally started out with Coast brand lights until I got a Surefire 6PL (the aluminum version of the light above). I had three Coast lights at that time. All have been given away since. From what I've read and experienced, the Coast lights are generally overdriven way too hard for their LED type to produce higher output. And they are also way overpriced, in my opinion. I bought a Coast Tactical Focus for $50 at Lowes, and thought (at that time) that I had got a way powerful light. However, there can be had cheaper lights from Surefire that absolutely blow Coast out of the water. G2, 6P, G2L, etc. Except for the tactical focus, Coast lights' beams tend to be ringy and full of artifacts and imperfections. With a Surefire, you tend to have a perfect beam.

However, go with what works for you.
    “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . .
    ----- Thomas Jefferson

NRA member

Quote Originally Posted by JeffLrrp View Post
    If I were you I'd spent about $65 and get a Surefire G2L. I originally started out with Coast brand lights until I got a Surefire 6PL (the aluminum version of the light above). I had three Coast lights at that time. All have been given away since. From what I've read and experienced, the Coast lights are generally overdriven way too hard for their LED type to produce higher output. And they are also way overpriced, in my opinion. I bought a Coast Tactical Focus for $50 at Lowes, and thought (at that time) that I had got a way powerful light. However, there can be had cheaper lights from Surefire that absolutely blow Coast out of the water. G2, 6P, G2L, etc. Except for the tactical focus, Coast lights' beams tend to be ringy and full of artifacts and imperfections. With a Surefire, you tend to have a perfect beam.

However, go with what works for you.
    After reading this I decided to have a look at Surefire and see how they compare with the Led lenser, I wound up buying a Surefire G2, a box of batteries, a p61 lamp assembly, and a Fobus magazine flashlight combo paddle holster.

Links