Defensive Carry banner

CT Grips

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Bruces45 
#1 ·
I finnaly got a chance to try out a pair today (on a 1911), and I love them, but have one problem(at least with the ones on the 1911) if your a right handed shooter, when you grip the pistol you have to have your finger in the trigger guard for the laser beam to be projected :eek: . When your trigger finger is outside the guard it blocks the beam :frown: . But they are a very nice addition to any pistol, just a little pricey.

#4 ·
Bruce - I always notice much same on SIG - unless I make sure to keep trigger finger extended lower down - actually beside trigger guard. Maybe your grips have the emitter a bit lower - never seen them on 1911 yet.

Here (once more) my SIG - and you'll see if you project imaginary line from emitter - it can indeed stay clear even with finger off trigger but pointing straight fwd..

#7 ·
P95Carry said:
Bruce - I always notice much same on SIG - unless I make sure to keep trigger finger extended lower down - actually beside trigger guard. Maybe your grips have the emitter a bit lower - never seen them on 1911 yet.

Here (once more) my SIG - and you'll see if you project imaginary line from emitter - it can indeed stay clear even with finger off trigger but pointing straight fwd..

Comes pretty close to my ideal HD gun: A sig P220ST with SureFire X200 gunlight and the CT grips. Probably in Blue rather than SS or more likely ROGARD with NP3 interior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.