How many have a flashlight on their person right now?

This is a discussion on How many have a flashlight on their person right now? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Brinkmann Maxfire , Wally world wonder ! If you don't think it's bright...look into the working end sometime !!!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many have a flashlight on their person right now?

Brinkmann Maxfire , Wally world wonder ! If you don't think it's bright...look into the working end sometime !!!
    diplomacy ... the art of saying "nice doggie"..while looking for a big rock !!

2. Remove Ads

yup...got a Surefire G2 in my shorts pocket...
    Brad B.

Yep

I have a Surefire E2D with me all the time. I feel naked without it. I received it as a wedding gift, I would have never thought that it would carry it with me all the time. It does get a little hot, but the super bright light is worth it.

PS-if you flash it in your Wife's eye's she will see spots for a little while. She is pretty understanding though, I just not allowed to do that any more.

Yes

Surefire Z3. I've been carrying it since I got it as a result of Aug 13,2003.
    There's a reason The Sopranos is set in New Jersey.
    Basic Pistol

whewww! i was beginning to think i was the only one that carries the inexpensive SF g2!

1:40am...doing computer work. Yep, I've got my Inova X5 hanging from my belt.
    Proud member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy:
    http://www.xanga.com/jaltered

I've got a Gerber Infinity I carry from time to time, 2-3 years later its still burning bright. Its been my ideal light personally, Tough, runs forever and its pretty bright.

Recently I got a Gerber Recon, and its a whole different deal. Its not as bright, by a rather large margin and its bigger. Is it as useful, yeah actually slightly moreso. I wrote the ability to change the color of light off at first, but after forcing myself to become more familar with it. Its perfect for small jobs, where you dont need a flashlight you just happen to need a hair more light than you have. If you need it to be a regular flashlight it does so it just isnt very bright.

Cant wait to see what the 2nd gen Infinities are like.

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    shannon,love the pic. That SIG is carried.It has character.Well done.I have a COLT that looks "better" than that, and now "working" on a Kimber that doesn't look near as good. I'm not much of a light carrier. Sometimes at night when out and about. I have a couple from Cabela's. I find that I can get the most lumens for the buck outta their lights. For $50.,180 lumens,and 90 minutes run time. Or for $40.,120 lumens,90 minutes run time. (mod #SF-51-6961, J&K) ----------

Well I have a NStreamlight TL2. Bright light, strong and be be used as a club or a batton if needed. Works when you can't take a something better with you.

Quote Originally Posted by RSSZ
    shannon,love the pic. That SIG is carried.It has character.Well done.I have a COLT that looks "better" than that, and now "working" on a Kimber that doesn't look near as good. I'm not much of a light carrier. Sometimes at night when out and about. I have a couple from Cabela's. I find that I can get the most lumens for the buck outta their lights. For $50.,180 lumens,and 90 minutes run time. Or for $40.,120 lumens,90 minutes run time. (mod #SF-51-6961, J&K) ----------
    Yep that Sig has been around for sure. It goes everywhere I go and has held up well to the abuse that I can put a carry gun through. It has never let me down and we have been through a lot together. On other forums people rag me becuase of all the wear on it but that one Sig in the picture is a tool and serves one purpose. Thanks for the complament.
    Take Care,

Shannon
    www.microholics.org

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links