Defensive Carry banner

Do you own more guns or flashlights?

3K views 34 replies 34 participants last post by  sgtD 
#1 ·
I was just showing off my flashlight collection to one of my son's friends. I have a lot of flashlights. More flashlights than I have guns. Now I have seen some of the gun collections on this forum. So the question is, do you own more flashlights or guns?

#7 ·
Four GOOD flashlights (actually, many others) ten:wave: pistola's...
My wife thinks that I have too many guns, watches, flashlights, and coats...of course, her three sewing machines are just fine (her last purchase was an $1800 serger):gah::rolleyes::22a:

Stay armed...with something...stay safe!

#13 ·
Four GOOD flashlights (actually, many others) ten:wave: pistola's...
My wife thinks that I have too many guns, watches, flashlights, and coats...of course, her three sewing machines are just fine (her last purchase was an $1800 serger):gah::rolleyes::22a:

Stay armed...with something...stay safe!
Shhh. My wife wants one. :faga:You can get a few good guns for $1800.

I too have more flashlights than guns.

#14 ·
-6 lights; 3 house(4 cell, 3 cell, AA LED Maglites), 2 cars(3W LED), 1 work (1W LED).
-5 pistols; 2 HD (PX4 40, Bersa 383), 3 carried (M&P 40c, Bersa 380CC x2 one Satin one Blue).

May be adding one more to the pistol category, lil lady is eye balling a XD40sc.

#16 ·
Almost two dozen flashlights to my (mine, not "the family's. Many more there) four guns and four "good" knives. At least 5 of the flashlights cost over $50.

#17 ·
Guns....but it's close.

Let's not talk about knives though...... :nono:

#20 ·
Flashlights! Oh my goodness the lights in my house. A 4-D cell, 3 3-D cells, 4 or 5 $2 Wally-World cheapies, maybe 8 mini-mags, 2 surefires, and two of the Rayovac 80 lume Wally-World specials. Almost 2 dozen......or did you mean "tactical" lights? Just 4 in that case. Still more lights than handguns.....for now.

#23 ·
I hadn't thought about it so I went and looked.

Yup, more tactical flashlights than guns!:blink:

#24 ·
It's a tie!

8 guns (4 handguns, 2 rifles and 2 shotguns).

8 flashlights (2 handheld LED "tactical" lights, two maglites, two LED "headlamps", and two regular flashlights [kept in my vehicles]).

Peace,
Pete Zaria.

#27 ·
Way more guns, but I do have several Surefires and a Streamlight, and a few led lights for when less light is required. I laso like the led lights because I can still get some life out of my CR123 bats when they won't run the Surefires anymore. I just bought my mom an E2 Defender with that wicked bezel ring, that's a nice light. She about had a fit when she found out what it cost, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.