30 round .45 acp GLOCK MAG

30 round .45 acp GLOCK MAG

This is a discussion on 30 round .45 acp GLOCK MAG within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Tactical-Life.com » KRISS Super V Glock 30 MagEx...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30 round .45 acp GLOCK MAG

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

wow...for those who subsribe to the theory of Spray and Pray...
    I am sworn to protect the Constitution of the U.S.A. from all threats both foreign and domestic.

30 rounds of .45acp.....that's gotta be like a 4 pound magazine!

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Buy the mag , if you own one dont sell yet . with that being said this has to be come kinda joke .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

whata ya mean overkill,I only fired 1 magazine
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Confused. The pic in the link shows a regular 13-round mag.

Oh, no . . . wait a minute. The Kriss site shows a fuller pic.

KRISS-TDI.com - TDI AND MAGPUL INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCE CUSTOM DESIGNED KRISS® SUPER V™ G30 MAGEX ACCESSORY

Seems like the extra 6-7 inches hanging off the bottom of the mag would hinder concealability somewhat. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9mm View Post

Seems like the extra 6-7 inches hanging off the bottom of the mag would hinder concealability somewhat. :)

Is that a Glock in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

nothin says i wish you the very best like an original MAC-10 in a shoulder holster and greasegun mag.

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    And I thought the couple of +2 floor plates I have looked funny. A +17, That's a bit much, I wouldn't trust it for anything other than range use, to much weight pushing against that joint. the regular floor plates just slide on and are held place by the spring pressure on a tab that keeps the floor plate centered, pretty much a standard method among mags. How do you keep the extension in place if the base is 6" or 7" inches away. If anything, I'll go for the 25 rounder that has a one piece body.

I'll pass.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

I would only use that mag for the range. 1) I don't think I could trust it to feed reliably 2) How do you conceal something that big? The standard mag is about 5 inches. With that, a 30 round mag would be over 10 inches.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

The Glock 30 rnd extension for the G21 mag was design specifically for this
    KRISS-TDI.com - Announcing the KRISS Super V CRB/SO .45 ACP Civilian Carbine this will also be one of my next gun purchases I will be able to see my dealers sample store gun in a couple weeks, They will be release for sell to the public in about a month. Since I reload for 45acp this will be allot cheaper for me to shoot then my AR15 and have so much more knock down power, this new rifle can hold a 6 inch group at 100 meters. Can't wait to try one. These mags are not meant for the G21 but I guess you could use one, you may look like you have an extra appendage sticking from your hip.
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Professional hand engraver.
    To see full picture of knife in Avatar click here

Quote Originally Posted by Longbow View Post
    The Glock 30 rnd extension for the G21 mag was design specifically for this
    KRISS-TDI.com - Announcing the KRISS Super V CRB/SO .45 ACP Civilian Carbine this will also be one of my next gun purchases I will be able to see my dealers sample store gun in a couple weeks, They will be release for sell to the public in about a month. Since I reload for 45acp this will be allot cheaper for me to shoot then my AR15 and have so much more knock down power, this new rifle can hold a 6 inch group at 100 meters. Can't wait to try one. These mags are not meant for the G21 but I guess you could use one, you may look like you have an extra appendage sticking from your hip.
    I didn't see a price on their website...you have any idea? I kinda like it.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

The base civilian semi auto model will start about $1500.00
    Only 50 or 60 dealer's across the states will have exclusive sales for the first six months to a year. look in the dealer section to see if there is a dealer near you.
    Be sure to read about all the testing they have done the last 5 years or so, this rifle has been in development for at least that long, the new gas system looks very interesting and will reduce muzzle rise dramatically.
    Last edited by Longbow; May 23rd, 2008 at 01:31 PM. Reason: more info
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Professional hand engraver.
    To see full picture of knife in Avatar click here

Mo
    The Kriss is big and somewhat clumsy, but it's lighter than it looks. I played with one at the NRA show and it seems like a very interesting concept.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links