New SureFire Pen! - Page 6

New SureFire Pen!

This is a discussion on New SureFire Pen! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by XD in SC SO has anyone received one, and how does it write?? It writes very well. The pen itself is heavy, ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New SureFire Pen!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XD in SC View Post
    SO has anyone received one, and how does it write??
    It writes very well. The pen itself is heavy, very heavy for a pen and some folks don't like it for that reason. It's also darn expensive for a pen/defensive weapon, but I like it and would buy it again!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by High Altitude View Post
    You don't get it.

Personally, I don't care how good of a deal it was. If someone sent me an item that is not what I ordered I expect them to make it right, pay the return shipping and not make any excuses.

I never understand why some people don't just bight the bullet and do the right thing.

Instead of telling the guy, " Your right, my fault, I am sending out a call tag, I will make it right, thanks for being my customer" which will get you a ton of praise and future orders, you are trying to down play the situation, blaming the customer etc........

Is it true that you wouldn't pay return shipping and/or wanted to charge a restocking fee when it was your mistake?
    Guys, let it go. I understand that Grant made a mistake with the color, but that was just my own buying experience. He runs a good business, catering specifically to the tactical/CC crowd, and treats us well. I won't say he deserves your business, but I won't say he doesn't, either. I just wanted to air out the issue that I was having with communications. Grant, if you had been clearer about what you wanted me to do and offered to pay return shipping, and not just saying that returns are charged a restocking fee (implying that the reason for return was my fault and I'd be liable to ship it), I would have sent the light back. I don't hold any ill will, nor do I wish any against you.

I still consider you a good guy that runs a good business. I'll simply be more cautious about what I order in the future... in fact, that's all I can advise to anyone. Know exactly what you want, know exactly what you are buying, and exactly whom you are buying from.

For any that care, I wound up trading that Surefire A2 to a guy in Sweden for an old style 4 flats Surefire L1 - another rare and collectible Surefire, like the black anodized A2 that I thought I was buying.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links