Unresolved problem with G&R Tactical/C4IGrant

This is a discussion on Unresolved problem with G&R Tactical/C4IGrant within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, I've given up on G&R Tactical ever making good on this situation. I have tried to be as patient and understanding as possible, but ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unresolved problem with G&R Tactical/C4IGrant

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar

Thumbs down

Well, I've given up on G&R Tactical ever making good on this situation. I have tried to be as patient and understanding as possible, but enough is enough. It's a damn shame too, because I'm getting ready to buy my upper and mags, and possibly an optic - but now I've got one less company to shop from.

2. Remove Ads

Well, I was planning on ordering a surefire x300 and an aimpoint micro T-1 from them this weekend. After stumbling upon this thread I'll get them somewhere else. There are plenty of other vendors out there that carry the same products for the same price so it comes down to little stuff like this that does it for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links