New BOB on the way

This is a discussion on New BOB on the way within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Thumper I have that bag too and haven't used it yet. I thought it might be too small for a lot of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New BOB on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I have that bag too and haven't used it yet. I thought it might be too small for a lot of gear... you clearly showed it is not!

But you forgot one thing... a really "tacticool" patch for the velcro on the front pocket like mine!

Yeah I know...I'm working on getting some pics up in a day or so. Work has kept me busy. I tried to do a rush job with the camera last night and the lighting was so bad that you could barely make anything out so I'm going to do a "retake" when I'm not in such a hurry...and when I feel like unloading the whole bag again.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links