Novatac?

Novatac?

This is a discussion on Novatac? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK...i posted a recent thread about looking for a small powerful flashlight to give to my girlfriend. I read a recent thread that got me ...

Thread: Novatac?

Novatac?

OK...i posted a recent thread about looking for a small powerful flashlight to give to my girlfriend. I read a recent thread that got me interested in the Novatac 120T or P. Are they worth the extra money over say a Surefire E1L or a G2L? Give me the lowdown. Until I came to this forum I never knew how many great products were available to us as armed citizens...first it was holsters now flashlights.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

It depends on what she will use it for. If she just need one mode flashlight with a decent long runtime, then the G2L will do good. But if she needs to use it with different output levels for different situations, then the Novatac will be great.

You can get a used Novatac 120P in mint condition for around $110. I myself use the Novatac 120P with a tactical button.

I carry a 120p use it every day, but never used it in a tactical situation.I have had mine since they were first released about 1 1/2 years I guess it has been perfect in every way a light can be.the 4 levels provide make it ideal for any situation and they are easy to opperate.

Links