Defensive Carry banner

Botach Tactical

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  lowgroove 
#1 ·
I bought a new Glock 30 2 days ago. It came with 2 10 round magazines. Knowing that I'll want more, I did a Google search, looking for the cheapest price. I decided on Botach, since they had Glock Mags for $19, which is $7-$10 less than I saw elsewhere. I ordered 4 of the 13 round Glock 21 mags from them, and a couple of magazine extenders from another site. The mags arived this morning. Now, I bought them on line Monday night, which was Labor Day, and they arrived at my house 26 hours later. That's incredible! Absolutely fantastic service. I was hoping that they would come by Saturday, to take them to the range, but I never epected them to arrive so quickly. Way to go, guys!

#2 ·
Just when you think the world is all messed up:blink:.........someone comes along and still beliefs in taking care of their customers........:yup: I will have to check them out..

#3 ·
Botach has one of the worst reputations out there - search this site before putting too much money in the breeze!

My order was less than stellar. Ordered, then nothing, nothing, more nothing especially not a returned call, then more nothing, then a box with some mags shows up. No packing material, just loose mags in the box....

#5 ·
As pointed out on a couple of forums, Botach seems to do fine UNLESS the item ordered is not in stock (most common problem) or there is an actual mistake with the order (not common). Either way, getting proper resolution seems to be a prolonged process.

I have probably ordered 20 times from them and had 1 backorder problem and 1 mistake problem and was not happy with the result of either. However, I continue to order because of the great prices and because I can revert to getting satisfaction via my credit card company if something goes wrong again.

#6 ·
I just ordered a flashlight mount for my shotty. The black model was out of stock, so they contacted me to see if I wanted an OD one instead. I accepted after they told me that they were out of the closed nearest mount as well. Could be better, but still OK. I ordered from them before and they sent me the wrong mount and did not reply to my emails. Fortunately, it fits most of my flashlights anyway. I think they are hit or miss and try to avoid dealing with them when possible.

#7 ·
Well, it was my first order with them, but I have to be impressed with that turn around time. I don't think that I've ever ordered ANYTHING off of the net and gotten it that fast. Heck, it couldn't have been faster if they were local, unless they decide to drive it out to my house rather than ship it. But I do take your warning seriously. I always pay by credit card, so that if there's a problem, I have recourse. Hopefully, they've gotten their act together, and will do a better overall job in the future. I sure hope so, because their prices on the Glock magazines have me thinking about getting more mags for my other handguns (Flock 19, Glock 26, Beretta 92FS, and my baby, my XD 45.

#9 ·
It took 4 months and many emails, phone calls and unkept promises for the CORRECT mags to finally arrive, after they screwed up my order. If I were YOU, I'd run and buy a Lottery Ticket, as you are one lucky guy to get even decent service from Botach, let alone great service.

#11 ·
I ordered a few G19 mags a few months ago. I called to see if the item was in, and placed the order right then. i received the mags a few days later.

#12 ·
Now, I bought them on line Monday night, which was Labor Day, and they arrived at my house 26 hours later. That's incredible! Absolutely fantastic service. I was hoping that they would come by Saturday, to take them to the range, but I never epected them to arrive so quickly. Way to go, guys!
Wait, so - what now?

You ordered Monday night, a holiday where there's no USPS service. That means the earliest they could have shipped was Tuesday. They're in LA, you're in NV. That makes sense I guess, as long as they shipped within a few hours of opening on Tuesday, but I think that has to be more than 26 hours...:blink:

#13 ·
I've done a lot of business with Botach and usually everything is fine. But then there was my last order with them... what a HUGE pain in the butt. I ended up canceling the order and it took 2 weeks to get my money returned.

If they have a really good sale on something I want, I'll prolly use them again but just know they have made some customers so angry that the will NEVER order from them again.

Buyer beware! :wink:

#14 ·
I have ordered extra magazines for my G23 from Botach on two separate occasions and never had any problems. Order arrived w/in a week both times. Quick turnaround and great prices will keep me as a customer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.