Kudos to The Beltman!

This is a discussion on Kudos to The Beltman! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Found a package outside my door today, Santa...I mean The Beltman left me a present! Total time from order to delivery for two belts was ...

Thread: Kudos to The Beltman!

Talking Kudos to The Beltman!

Found a package outside my door today, Santa...I mean The Beltman left me a present! Total time from order to delivery for two belts was 28 days, shorter than I expected since I ordered two of them. I can't test how well my gun will sit on it since it is in the shop right now getting some night sights installed, but it's already doing a better job of just holding up the pants than my old Wal-Mart belt. Guess which one the old belt is in the photo below, put it in there to show some contrast. The lighting isn't that great and my camera is a bit old, so I'm not sure if you can see the quality of these belts. They're extremely well made and look great!

"America is a nation of laws; poorly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.” -Denis Diderot

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    You will find the over the counter junk just won't hardly do anymore.
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

I wear my beltman belt every day.

Word of advice: If you're going to get a buckle/plate, go ahead and do it now. I have a slight ridge in my belt because I wore it so long with the regular buckle.

Heck yes they're awesome! I'll never wear another brand belt if I have a choice.

Belt #1 = WW

I rcvd my beltman belt a few weeks back. Great; product, customer service, delivery. Highly recommend it.
    rolyat63
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor

A gun in the hand is a million times more valuable than a cop on the phone!

FL Concealed Weapon or Firearm Program

EW3
    I have two Beltman belts also; those suckers are built like tanks!
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" – George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    His products are outstanding. I live only 6 miles from his very small shop setup at his townhome and I picked my belt up from him directly to save a buck or two on shipping since its on my way home from work. Its a true "cottage industry". So I got the pleasure to meet the two lovely young ladies who work with him. Something sexy about good looking women working with leather! All very nice people doing top rate work.
    Last edited by pirate; October 2nd, 2008 at 11:22 PM.
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Distinguished Member Array Der Alte's Avatar
    My Beltman belt holds my 1911 without any problem. Its more comfortable than a small gun on a regular belt. Its quality throughout.
    Its a shame that youth is wasted on the young.

Even my MTAC is more comfortable with a Beltman, pants are easier to put on and tuck. Holds the waist open and spreads weapon weight, hard to ever go back.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    ...I live only 6 miles from his very small shop ...So I got the pleasure to meet the two lovely young ladies who work with him. Something sexy about good looking women working with leather!
    You need to go back and get some pictures.

I just received my first belt from the Beltman two weeks ago and it is amazing. I actually got that exact same brown belt that you have there in your photo. Now that I've finally worn this fine quality belt I'm never going anywhere else!!! For those sitting on the fence deciding if it is worth it I can assure you that it is. I just can't say enough about how great his work is.

Another satisfied customer here....no more Chinese sissy belts from department stores for me!

I love my beltman belt too!

Yet another very satisfied Beltman customer here. I knew it would be a nice belt when I ordered it, but was blown away by the quality when it arrived.
    Peace through Superior Firepower.

Links