County Comm's Bail Out Bag

This is a discussion on County Comm's Bail Out Bag within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm getting a laptop at work and since I get some leeway in the gear I buy I was thinking of picking one of these ...

Thread: County Comm's Bail Out Bag

Senior Member Array KevinDooley's Avatar

County Comm's Bail Out Bag

I'm getting a laptop at work and since I get some leeway in the gear I buy I was thinking of picking one of these up. It'll be an EDC bag and when I travel for video shoots it'll be my carry-on/personal bag then too... Does anyone have one of these? If so, whaddya think?

http://countycomm.com/BAILOUTBAGGEN5.htm
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

2. Remove Ads

I just got one for Christmas. It's a nice bag. I guess it depends on how much stuff you need to carry and how big your laptop is. Unless you have a small laptop (13.3" screen or smaller) I think you will be forced into looking at the XL Bag. I have the original sized bag and my IBM X40 (approx 12" screen) can fit, but my wife's 15.4" laptop is too big. It's a nice bag, but I'm not sure if it's gonna be everything you want.

If you're a pack rat then a Saddleback bag is the way to go. It's a lifetime bag.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

There's a customer testimonial on the site that says an apple 15" mac book pro/powermac will fit - which is what I'm getting - I don't need much other than my computer and a power supply work wise... I was hoping to use the other pouches for spare flashlight, mags, matches/lighter, knife all that kind of thing...

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

I looked at those Saddleback bags... They're a little out of my price range - but they do look great.

Fortunately, I'm not much of a pack rat... I carry the smallest wallet I can just to cut down on clutter.

If that's all your putting in the main compartment, then you'll be cutting it close, but I think it will work. I tried another 15.4" laptop and it was tight, but it did go.

County Comm

I have that bag and several others. One is my diaper bag for the baby. If it can hold up to that....

I also have one of their breacher bars and pocket pry bars and a grapling hook at work at the FD as well as some of the little survival stuff when I was going to work on the EMS helicopter.

county comm's bailout bag

LA Police Gear has the same bag for $19.99. I've got one and for the price you can't beat it.
    Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag Best Seller!

A little update... the bag is very well built and I love it... but despite having a customer testimonial on their website that it would fit my exact model computer... it didn't. So I called them up and they agreed to give me the larger bag at the same price once they received my original bag back... so I shipped it off via the office mail room and should have the larger bag on Monday or Tuesday.

That LA Police gear bag is reallyNice... I have one too.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Links