Air Soft Glocks

This is a discussion on Air Soft Glocks within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My dept may go to air soft for certain types of indoor training where simunitions would not be allowed. Does anyone know a reliable dealer ...

Thread: Air Soft Glocks

Air Soft Glocks

My dept may go to air soft for certain types of indoor training where simunitions would not be allowed. Does anyone know a reliable dealer to supply the green gas type that lock back like a real firearm. Also, are the dimension of a Glock 19/23 and mags the same on an airsoft so that the holsters and mag pouches can be used?

Is the trigger pull similar? I would like to get one for myself, but my dept would obviously buy in bulk. Any input?

Thanks.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

2. Remove Ads

I had one that looked identical to the real deal. Slide lock, and everything exact to a real Glock .. Google Shortys USA..
    --I'M PROUD TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO BEAR ARMS--

Glock27/ KaBar TDI/ MTAC Holster. I have more also, but this combination works well..

the KWA models will fit in most (if not all) holsters...I've tried them in a few and seen others use them w/o any problems.

Trigger-pull is similar but not exact and they will lock back (IIRC). However, they are much more "finicky" than the real thing. It's really easy to push them out of battery, etc.
    But for what they are and the training they allow, go for it.

Oh, they also leave really nice little welts
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    I wish Tokyo Marui made an airsoft replica of the G19, but I have their G26 and it is an excellent back yard plinker. I use my G19's Blackhawk Serpa holster to practice drawing from concealment and shooting soda cans and paper targets with it. It is a great training tool as I have the real G26 as well!
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

I don't know if they have what you are looking for, but google "redwolf airsoft" and you'll find the highest quality guns I've found to date. They are very expensive though.

I did some research. KWAs aren't being made anymore. So I got a KJW G23. It is green gas, blowback and fires 310 fps. It should fit my holsters. I'll tool around with it and see if it would work for my guys at work.

It was $95 plus $25 for the spare mag that I ordrered. I think that it was $13 for 2 green gas cans totalling 7,000 shots and $12 for 1,000 bb's. I ordered it fromairsplat.com.
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

The airsoft pistols I have used were run off propane. We filled them with an adapter on a small propane bottle. But we only used them outside.

My airsoft G23 came in the mail today. I worked all night and then had a PBA meeting after work so I'm a little tired. As a result I didn't fully test the gun out.

But I had to tool around with it a little. So I cut a small thin slot out of a box and fired about 30 bb's in my besement. I was able to keep all shots in the slot at 7 yards rapid fire. This gun is pretty accurate. I'll see how far back she is accurate when I wake up later. Initial impressions are good. I think that it'll make for a good training tool.
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

Links