511 Tactical PUSH Bag - Page 2

511 Tactical PUSH Bag

This is a discussion on 511 Tactical PUSH Bag within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The picture of it shows it on the guys left side and it looks like it's made to wear on the left... does it center ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 511 Tactical PUSH Bag

VIP Member
    The picture of it shows it on the guys left side and it looks like it's made to wear on the left... does it center well wearing it on the right? Can a right-hander wearing it on the left side cross draw from it easily?
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

It can be carried on either side. I put the 511 concealment holster that velcros inside the holster compartment in it and I carry it on my right side, It has an attachment to hook it onto your belt so it won't move if you are running or whatever. I adjusted the shoulder strap so that when worn on the right side I can zip open the holster compartment and it hangs right where my holster would be. I am liking it! It won't take the place of my holster but it is another means for me to carry. Carrying into my workplace will get me fired so it was a real pain to carry out in the morning, lock it up when I got to work, try to get a holster on after work etc. In the winter I was able to use a pocket holster in my jacket this will kinda allow me to do similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    The picture of it shows it on the guys left side and it looks like it's made to wear on the left... does it center well wearing it on the right? Can a right-hander wearing it on the left side cross draw from it easily?
    Since someone has already mentioned the MaxP Versipack and how similar it is, one can get the Versipack in right or left configurations. I got the Jumbo S-type, which is the left side carry.

I decided that this wasn't going to be a method of carry for pistols, just something I can take along when I need/want to carry some extra stuff. And being on the left side, it won't interfere with my draw.
    Bend the knees, smooth is fast, watch the front sight.

VIP Member
    Thanks tomcatg, I think I'm going to give one of there a try. I tried the Jumbo VersaPack and didn't care for it. I still need a good way to carry to work and not be compromised plus I'd like to be able to bring some other stuff I tend to need daily.

I t looks to me like you could cross draw from this with a little practice... what do you think?
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar
    Keeps us updated on how your doing with it. I have been thinking about something like this for travel and day trips. I could carry my camera, pistol and some other odds and ends that it seems I always need.
    Mike
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

Nice bag. As others have said, it looks to be an exact copy of the VersiPack.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links