Defensive Carry banner

What is your everyday carry?

4K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  Hagphish 
#1 ·
I was just wandering what people's everyday carry was to maybe get some ideal's and tips.

I carry a Glock 23, 2 high cap magazines, S&W S.W.A.T. Speacial tactical knife, sometimes my TDI law enforcement knife, and usually a can of "get back" aka mace.

#2 ·
Concealed - we actually have a ''sticky'' thread on just this - within which you'll find pretty much what each of us carries.

http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1202

My own daily carry is SIG 226ST OWB, and pocket folder which is currently Kershaw Scallion. Sometimes one spare 15 round mag also.

#3 ·
I usally carry a cz-75 pcr in cooler weather in a don hume 3 slot pancake type holster. And now Im testing a Skyy cpx-1 9mm for summer carry with one extra mag for both guns. The Skyy will be carried in a don hume iwb holster as soon as I deem it reliable with a good defence load. Skyys coming out with 2 new smaller guns a 380 and 9mm single stack I will also look at those. Have a great day. Sixgun

#6 ·
Kimber UCDP in a Max-Con V IWB or Custom Colt Combat Commander in a Max-Con V IWB. A Gerber 3.5" folder and either 1 or 2 spare mags depending on the day and dress.

Ti.

#8 ·

Xd-45acp-in Don Hume Agent Holster
Tac-light
Atomic- Watch
and useally a gerber tool but sometimes i dont carry it.

#11 ·
Glock 17 or Skyy CPX-1, CRKT or Buck 110, cell phone. Need a nice multi-tool and CS spray too.

Any recommendations on the multi-tool? Had a Leatherman years ago, but gave it away as a gift.

#12 ·
Rock and Glock said:
Glock 17 or Skyy CPX-1, CRKT or Buck 110, cell phone. Need a nice multi-tool and CS spray too.

Any recommendations on the multi-tool? Had a Leatherman years ago, but gave it away as a gift.
Gerber makes a nice compact one for about 40 bucks, i have one and its a slider style and i love it.

#13 ·
I've had/have the Leatherman Supertool, classic, crunch, and a SOG (big one)

The crunch I daily carry. It's awesome, and the vise grip is worth it's weight in gold for me.

Rock and Glock said:

#17 ·
On-duty:
- SIGARMS P229 .40 S&W in a Galco holster and a spare magazine; the magazines are loaded with Speer Gold Dot 165 grain JHP.

Primary off-duty gun:
- Kahr P9 Covert 9mm in a HBE Specialty Leatherworks COM "2-1/2" IWB holster.

Primary BUG:
- Kahr PM9 9mm in a Grandfather Oak Pocket Companion XL kydex pocket holster.

-- Both guns are loaded with Speer standard pressure Gold Dot 124 grain JHPs.

Secondary off-duty guns:
- Kahr P45 .45 ACP in a Don Hume JIT holster (for a CZ-40B) and one spare six-round magazine; loaded with Remington 230 grain JHP,

- Steyr S40 .40 S&W in either a Ron Graham Blackbird IWB, Highnoon Holster belt slide or Galco Concealable (made for the HK USP Compact) holsters; loaded with the aforementioned Speer Gold Dot .40 S&W ammo, or

- SIG SP2340 sig pro .357 SIG in a Desantis Model 002 Speed Scabbard holster with one spare 12-round magazine; loaded with Winchester 125 grain JHP Ranger-T ammo.

Secondary BUG:
- Kel Tec P3AT .380 ACP in a Grandfather Oak Pocket Companion kydex pocket holster and a spare magazine; loaded with Corbon 90 grain +P JHPs.

I may start carrying my yet-to-be fired Walther P99c AS 9mm.

#19 ·
Depends on the weather here in south Florida as well as where I anticipate being. Usually if I'm staying close to home, I'll be happy with my Glock M27 in the summer. But if I think I'm going to have to go to the keys or to Coconut Grove then it's a 45 (Sig P245) and two spare Sig 220 8rd mags.

In the winter my out of town gun will be my new USP 45 and my trip guns will be my new Kel-Tec Sub2000 folding carbine with Glock grips so it will take my M22 & M23 mags as well as the new 29rd aftermarket mags. Of course the companion piece is the Glock M27. Because of the carbine and the number of rounds ready to launch with my wife acting as backup, I'll feel well armed almost anywhere with this combo. The M27 just disappears in an IWB designed for a Glock M30 45. Sits real low on my beltline but is still a smooth sure draw. When traveling, I figure concealment trumps caliber and size.

#20 ·
Carry guns

On duty it a Beretta 96D. Off duty it's generally a H&KUSPc .40. If I have to dress nice, it's usually a KT P11 or Jframe in pocket holster. I'm experimenting with my wifes K40 in a DeSantis Cozy Partner. NO Printing at all! I'm breaking in the holster and it gets more comfy every day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.