I prefer to carry OWB. at 6-4 300# 3XLT it's hard enough keeping my pants on without a gun. Just purchased a great 1-3/4" wide gun belt, but, what I'm looking for is a nice "casual" every day vest that looks like something any average joe would wear and does not shout "HEY Everybody, I'm carrying a gun" So far in my web search I'm seeing
1) young & skinny (I'm not either)
2) cheap and tacky
3) Left my hog at home
4) lost my camera and replaced it with this gun.
5) I slept in my clothes last night including this vest.
6) My horse died and I turned it into this vest. Where can I check my spurs?
7) Too short to cover anything, why are you even wearing this?
Any suggestions outside of this list would be appreciated.