Just came across this

This is a discussion on Just came across this within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A rail mounted cam to prove that you're justified in using deadly force. Welcome to PistolCam Sorta sounds like a good idea...

Thread: Just came across this

Just came across this

A rail mounted cam to prove that you're justified in using deadly force.

Welcome to PistolCam

Sorta sounds like a good idea

2. Remove Ads

Hmmm. $895 and they take PayPal! Best part is they will obviously mount on my Glocks. Just doesn't get any better than that.

I guess you could alwys hold your gun and tell the BG. Dont worry Im not going to shoot, just trying to get video for court. Or it could be good for court if it worked.
    Never argue with idiots - they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Don't need no stinkin' camera, proof of the attempted crime will still be at the scene when the cops arrive.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Just playing Devil's advocate here - maybe you don't want a video of the incident for some over zealous prosecutor to pick apart in court....
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by edr9x23super View Post
    Just playing Devil's advocate here - maybe you don't want a video of the incident for some over zealous prosecutor to pick apart in court....
    +1. The burden is not on you. If I had one, I think I would detach it before LEO arrived. Save it if things go bad.
    NRA Member
    S&W 642 (no-lock) with .38 Spl +P 135 GR Gold GDHP
    Glock G31 & G33 with .357 Sig 125 GR. SXT Winchester Ranger

Links