Defensive Carry banner

Hogue grips.

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  falcon1 
#1 ·
I just bought my first pair of Hogue grips and I love them. Put them on a Taurus 85. They are so much better than the stock grips.

#3 ·
Most of my handguns wear Hogue grips. Of course, there are many other fine grip manufacturers out there, but Hogues are my personal favorites! :yup:

#4 ·
Overall I like Hogues best - that said I bought some Hogues and Pachy grips from Bud for my SRH and, like him - find the Pachy's better - on that platform.

My very early carry was a venerable M85 Taurus - and I had Hogues on that. Here it is in all its geriatric and holster-worn glory :18:

#6 ·
PatrioticRick, you can order an uncheckered set of panels from Hogue for your 1911 if you want. My Hi-Power has uncheckered Hogue grips on it....

#7 ·
I have fired a couple of the Taurus line of handguns in the last couple of months that are wearing the "Ribber" line of grips. I feel that these are some of the best grips to come standard on any handgun made. They are something that you can really muckle on to. They seem to take the shape of your fingers while shooting.

I shot one of the .41 Mags that had these grips, and the recoil vibration was all but gone. How they last is another matter. I would think after a time the little ribs would start to tear off(or not). --------

#9 ·
Yes, I'm especially partial to the cocobolo panels from Hogue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.