Good Guy Alert

Good Guy Alert

This is a discussion on Good Guy Alert within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I know that a lot of people on the forum are big fans of The Beltman, now I am too. I ordered a belt online ...

Thread: Good Guy Alert

Good Guy Alert

I know that a lot of people on the forum are big fans of The Beltman, now I am too.

I ordered a belt online Sunday morning, and got a phone call from Jim himself Sunday afternoon letting me know that there was some payment issues, and that I should call back at my convenience to finish the transaction. Called the shop on Monday morning and talked to Traci... Two minutes, deal done.

In today's age of little or no customer service, it is a breath of fresh air to do business with people like Jim, Traci, and everyone else at The Beltman.

Just for that simple act, The Beltman has a customer for life.

Thanks to all at The Beltman.

If you think you're a fan now, just wait until you get your belt!
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    I live just a few miles from Jim's small shop which is in the basement of his townhome. I pickup up a belt I ordered from him to save on shipping. I had a chance to talk to the girls since Jim was not in at the time. Just fine people doing absolutly great leather work. The Beltman belts are far and away the best avalible at any price.
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

The belts are quality, no doubt about that, but I wish I had got mine without the internal stiffener. This belt is so thick that I can't snap my Sparks VMII holsters over it, and my Rosen Premier won't snap or slide on. Way to thick, whats the use of a thick, stiff belt if you can't use a holster with it?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLaw View Post
    The belts are quality, no doubt about that, but I wish I had got mine without the internal stiffener. This belt is so thick that I can't snap my Sparks VMII holsters over it, and my Rosen Premier won't snap or slide on. Way to thick, whats the use of a thick, stiff belt if you can't use a holster with it?
    Just a device to hold up your britches

Couldnt help it...

Links