Vortex Strikefire

Vortex Strikefire

This is a discussion on Vortex Strikefire within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It's time to buy the site. I've done the research, and for my use this cheap but well made scope is right on the money. ...

Vortex Strikefire

It's time to buy the site. I've done the research, and for my use this cheap but well made scope is right on the money. Problem: I CAN'T FIND ONE! I see them at Midway USA but have read that they list them as stocked, then end up back ordered. I have also seen them at Optics Planet, but don't know much about the site. Does anyone know a reliable website to order this scope? Thanks!!
    "Being armed gives you options"

Kimber Pro Carry II; S&W M&P; S&W M&P9c; Walther PPS: Ruger SP101 357: Kahr P380 w/ CT; NAA 22mag; Rock River AR-15; NEF Pardner Pump; Benelli Nova

Optics planet is a great site,I have ordered numerous items from them without a hiccup
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by claybreaker0 View Post
    .............I see them at Midway USA but have read that they list them as stocked, then end up back ordered...............
    I'm not sure where you heard this but I will say that I have ordered tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from Midway over the last 25+ years and I have NEVER had them backorder an item that was listed as "in stock" at the time I placed the order. They are simply one of the best companies I've ever dealt with.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    Go to their web site. They have a dealer locator. Just plug in your zip and how many miles you are willing to travel.
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

Thanks for your help, I always thought Midway was a good place but needed some reinforcement. And thank you for telling me about Optics Planet as well.
    "Being armed gives you options"

Kimber Pro Carry II; S&W M&P; S&W M&P9c; Walther PPS: Ruger SP101 357: Kahr P380 w/ CT; NAA 22mag; Rock River AR-15; NEF Pardner Pump; Benelli Nova

I have a Strike Fire (and the optional kill flash), it's a nice sight for the money. At any rate call Vortex directly. If they don't have it in stock then they know what dealers have them. That's what I did and they even told me where it was on sale at the time and I got a good deal!
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

I would definitely go with OpticsPlanet. I've gotten two holsters for my Glock 31 and a TLR-2 Streamlight. Some of the fastest free shipping. They have my business

Links