Woohoo XS big dots are here...uhoh

This is a discussion on Woohoo XS big dots are here...uhoh within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered some XS big dot nitesites for my new colt commander,to make sure I got the right set I called them and told them ...

Thread: Woohoo XS big dots are here...uhoh

Woohoo XS big dots are here...uhoh

I ordered some XS big dot nitesites for my new colt commander,to make sure I got the right set I called them and told them the gun make and model and that I needed the wide dovetail front sight.I got the sights today and after removing the originals and replacing the novak rear,I went to fit the front sight and it was the narrow sight,I called them to avoid this problem and it did absolutely no good,well tomorrow the front goes back on their dime and they better xpress ship my new front.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Doesn't something like that just irk the h&ll outta ya. Drives me absolutely nuts!
    Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

Once you get the "lil thing" ironed out, and those XS Big Dots installed, you will be tickled to death. I have em on my Glock 26..Next to the Glock, best investment I've made!
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Administrator
    The have a pretty good customer service dept., I wouldnt sweat it to much.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Yeah I know everyone makes mistakes,but I coulda made that one without their help LOL
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

I called XS sights first thing this AM and they were gonna overnight the right set,with a return envelope for the wrong set,there was nothing about we will wait til we get the sight back on your dime before we ship another ,but since I will be gone this weekend I told them to just ship regular rate.I gotta say the Customer Service was excellent.If you had any doubts about ordering sights and possibly getting the wrong set what the outcome might be,you can breathe easy because they will do you right.

I love the X/S Big Dot. Installed on my G27 and it turned a great combo into a perfect one! Enjoy!

Links