TFO sights

This is a discussion on TFO sights within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First let me say that I love my HK but hated the stock sights, so the first order of business was to put on some ...

Thread: TFO sights

Question TFO sights

First let me say that I love my HK but hated the stock sights, so the first order of business was to put on some nice Tritium, Trijcon's. That was a few years back, they are great in low/no light but now I see this http://www.truglo.com/content/prod_h...iber_optic.asp so any of you tried these new units if so how much and how do you like them?
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

Administrator

Thumbs up TruGlo

I've not ever heard anything bad about them.
    It's all been positive.

BTW - They are quite famous for their FANTASTIC Archery Sights.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I just tried a set but sold them with a Glock. They are the best out there for consistant dot (and the brightest) in all lighting.

I am back to my Heinie Straight Eights now, and will not go back. The Heinies work better for me because most sight pictures for me are faster and more accurate with them. But they are all I have used for the past 6 years and I have them with Brian Enos cuts.

If Tru-glo comes out with a bar-dot I will consider them again though. I was only using the front sight because I don't like 3-dot systems. That glowing green dot is big and bright though. The day after I switched back I though the lights were out on my gun's sights there was such a big difference. :)

I have 2 sets, one on my G19 the other on my G21. I love them. They are bright at night and even in the day the fiber optic makes it great.
    Dave

“The highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms”. General George Patton—US Army

Vis et Veneratio

"So this is how democracy dies: to thunderous applause." Actress Natalie Portman as Padme in Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

Links