Okay, I have some, but they're getting threadbare in all the wrong places! These will be for work, and Wally World is of no help with my size...
1. Must be dress black. They will be going with a suit coat of the same color.
2. I LOVE "Mass Pocketry", but I can't LOOK like I have multiple pockets. Basically, if you wouldn't wear it to Church on Easter Morning, I can't wear them.
3. These will be the third generation of pants to go with this jacket in a year (which is rapidly approaching the "dire" status itself), so they need to be tough, but not "Dickies" duck canvas, or Rip-Stop.
4. They must be 38W/36I. Yes, I'm a little big. I have to wear XXL shirts just to have the sleeves reach my wrists. I roll what doesn't A LOT.
5. Price is an issue. I won't put down a limit, but there is only so much I can spend this month...
I am not at all opposed to "Stealth Tactical Pants" , in fact, that is precisely what I'm looking for. I remember that Dockers used to make something like that a while ago, and I will look, but surely someone here knows of another alternative.
If you know of a good suit coat source (I am cruising Amazon), that maybe has a "special trick" (?) up its sleeve, I'm all ears...
Thanks in advance for your help!