Defensive Carry banner

CC T-shirts????

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  HardCorps79 
#1 ·
Im wondering if there is a certain type or make of t-shirts that people like to wear while CCing? I usaally just wear Fox racing, Hurley, and others of the such but they are to short and when i lift my arms or bend over to pick something up the shirt lifts pver the butt of the gun and exposes it....Any suggestions will be helpful. Also im carrying in a Uncle Mikes Right handed IWB soft holster at the 5 o clock position.

#3 ·
Two words = tall size.
Since I buy a few hundred t-shirts per year for my embroidery business, I always buy a few in tall sizes, for those customers who carry.
Many don't like their shirts too big, but want them long enough to conceal while bending, twisting, reaching and general moving about.
Try a large department store in your area for tall sizes.
If you are can't find special tall sizes, check the brand, Gildan and Jeerzes brand are normally about an inch longer than Anvil brand which I have found to run a little on the small size, in addition to shrinking more than Gildan or Jeerzes. Hanes seems to fall in the mid-range.
Port Authority and Columbia are top of the line brands in quality, but priced accordingly.

#5 ·
Just a size larger than normal, and I like them big anyway...conceals very well.:yup:

#6 ·
I buy my tee s usually at the resale shop a size bigger for cheaper in v. good shape

"Far better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you're stupid than to open it and leave no doubt."

#8 ·
I like carhart t shirts cause they make them in tall sizes which are a couple of inches longer than normal t shirts. I like the work dry ones the best. plus they are very very durable.

#9 ·
Maybe it is just me, but I always carry to whatever shop that I am about to buy clothes from.

The dressing room allows me to not only check fit, but concealment as well. I thought those all those mirrors in the dressing rooms were meant for those who carry so they can check their printing and concealment. :scratchchin:

Do I buy a specific brand of shirt? No. I buy whatever fits, feels comfortable, is competitively priced for the quality, and covers my EDC rig well.

Just whatever you do . . . don't take the significant other with you!! Every time I take the girlfriend, she seems to find fashionable items that are terrible for concealing, and I always have to shoot down her picks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.