the No GUNS sign card we wil not shop

This is a discussion on the No GUNS sign card we wil not shop within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Can someone help me by posting the card that says you will not shop in their store...

Can someone help me by posting the card that says you will not shop in their store
    2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Here is a link to a pdf ready to print to make cards.
    Free "No Guns, No Money" Cards

Thanks guys. I knew I could get help on this forum.
    2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

May I voice dissent on this?

I have a good understanding of the anti-gun mentality. I've not only been around it all my life, I used to have it. I also have a decent grip on how business owners think.

Even when worded in as benign and polite a manner as possible, I think that these cards are more likely to make an anti-gun business owner dig in rather than change their minds.

I suggest that a well written letter or even a personal talk with the owner would be more constructive (though still unlikely to work). These cards, while expressing logical points and letting an owner know that he lost one customer, still come across as being from "those gun nuts", and will rarely be left by a sufficient number of customers to make them think twice. It's not impossible, it's just very unlikely.

Sad to say but I agree with Torgo here. I have run into a brick wall every time I have tried to get a store to change their policy on no CCW. I did a quick check of police logs where I live and ALL the stores that have been robbed at gun point are stores that have a posted no guns sign. I think the would be robbers look for the sign so they will feel safe in there.
    There are 10 types of people in the world:
    Those who understand binary, and those that don't.

Simply not patronizing the shops that post "No Guns" signs is the best reaction IMO. The shop keepers who post such signs are as entrenched in their personal anti-gun philosophy as we are in our belief in concealed carry.

Walk on and stay vigilant!
    EDC - S&W M&P .45

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take." Thomas Jefferson

http://www.gunrightsreport.com

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by torgo1968 View Post
    May I voice dissent on this?

I have a good understanding of the anti-gun mentality. I've not only been around it all my life, I used to have it. I also have a decent grip on how business owners think.

Even when worded in as benign and polite a manner as possible, I think that these cards are more likely to make an anti-gun business owner dig in rather than change their minds.

I suggest that a well written letter or even a personal talk with the owner would be more constructive (though still unlikely to work). These cards, while expressing logical points and letting an owner know that he lost one customer, still come across as being from "those gun nuts", and will rarely be left by a sufficient number of customers to make them think twice. It's not impossible, it's just very unlikely.
    +1

I hate to... but I do agree... there is just not enough people that hand out the cards to make it effective.

Links