Defensive Carry banner

Advanced Taser Videos ~ Quite Good Actually

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  CopperKnight 
#1 ·
OK here is a link to an Advanced Taser (actual use) Video Page.

10 different vids.

3 Video Speeds ~ High Speed ~ DSL & (snicker snicker) Dial Up. :biggrin2:

Safe page to click to ~ no popups & b.s. crap.

CLICK HERE TO GO STIFF AS PLYWOOD.

#3 ·
Having been on both ends of one as a Taser instructor, I can say they do work. Longest 5 seconds of my life....:blink:
Trust me - you don't want to be on the receiving end of one!

#4 ·
Well - if they work on a meth-head they gotta be good!

Results seem to show very rapid incapacitation and I will take anyone's word for it - they hurt!!!

#7 ·
Several of us took my brother-in-law out to dinner last night for his birthday. While we were waiting for the food I happened to look up at one of the TVs and COPS was on. The scene was a chase where the police were following a pickup truck that refused to stop. Finally the truck turned down a dead end street. About half way down the street the truck stopped and guy got out of each side and started to run away. There were two policemen one gave chase to each. Maybe 50 yards from the truck each got close enough to depoy the tazer. Instant stop and go down. One of the guys had turned around as though to charge and the LEO hit him with the tazer and it was like he was hit by a truck. He had turned around and was just starting to come toward the officer and he just stopped and fell backwards. I do not want to try this thing. :aargh4:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.