Ultimak m1-b

This is a discussion on Ultimak m1-b within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; anyone use a Ultimak m1-b on thier AK? They any good to use, anyone have any opinion about them? I'm looking at putting somthing on ...

Thread: Ultimak m1-b

Ultimak m1-b

anyone use a Ultimak m1-b on thier AK? They any good to use, anyone have any opinion about them? I'm looking at putting somthing on my ak so I can mount a red dot sight.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I haven't use the Ultimak, but I have used the mount from these folks and it is great. Scope mounts for your AK or SKS rifle I would provide a photo, but I recently sold my Saiga with the mount on it. I'll put another one on the next AK I buy.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

I have used the mount from these folks and it is great
    Wow! This is exactly what I wanted when I found this thread. You two must be psychic!

Ordered one today!

VIP Member
    Glad to be of help, Richard.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by dr_cmg View Post
    I haven't use the Ultimak, but I have used the mount from these folks and it is great. Scope mounts for your AK or SKS rifle I would provide a photo, but I recently sold my Saiga with the mount on it. I'll put another one on the next AK I buy.
    Thanks, I've seen that website before and am interested in thier stuff too. I'm just doing a little comparison shopping before I decide on what to get. Glad to hear that thier mounts worked good for you, i'll keep the scoutscope in mind while I decide!!

VIP Member
    Since you aren't getting any answers here you might check Suarez International USA, Inc.. Gabe is a sponsor here and he sells the Ultimak at the Gear Store. The Warrior Talk forum might have some reviews.
    George

I have one on my AK and I like it a lot.It holds zero perfectly.I have a bushnell trs-25 and it works with my iron sights perfectly also.I can use which ever sight I want to use. sj

Links