Ultimak m1-b

Ultimak m1-b

This is a discussion on Ultimak m1-b within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; anyone use a Ultimak m1-b on thier AK? They any good to use, anyone have any opinion about them? I'm looking at putting somthing on ...

Thread: Ultimak m1-b

Ultimak m1-b

anyone use a Ultimak m1-b on thier AK? They any good to use, anyone have any opinion about them? I'm looking at putting somthing on my ak so I can mount a red dot sight.

VIP Member
    I haven't use the Ultimak, but I have used the mount from these folks and it is great. Scope mounts for your AK or SKS rifle I would provide a photo, but I recently sold my Saiga with the mount on it. I'll put another one on the next AK I buy.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Senior Moderator
    I have used the mount from these folks and it is great
    Wow! This is exactly what I wanted when I found this thread. You two must be psychic!

Ordered one today!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"He went on two legs, wore clothes and was a human being, but nevertheless he was in reality a wolf of the Steppes. He had learned a good deal . . . and was a fairly clever fellow. What he had not learned, however, was this: to find contentment in himself and his own life. The cause of this apparently was that at the bottom of his heart he knew all the time (or thought he knew) that he was in reality not a man, but a wolf of the Steppes."

VIP Member
    Glad to be of help, Richard.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by dr_cmg View Post
    I haven't use the Ultimak, but I have used the mount from these folks and it is great. Scope mounts for your AK or SKS rifle I would provide a photo, but I recently sold my Saiga with the mount on it. I'll put another one on the next AK I buy.
    Thanks, I've seen that website before and am interested in thier stuff too. I'm just doing a little comparison shopping before I decide on what to get. Glad to hear that thier mounts worked good for you, i'll keep the scoutscope in mind while I decide!!

VIP Member
    Since you aren't getting any answers here you might check Suarez International USA, Inc.. Gabe is a sponsor here and he sells the Ultimak at the Gear Store. The Warrior Talk forum might have some reviews.
    George

I have one on my AK and I like it a lot.It holds zero perfectly.I have a bushnell trs-25 and it works with my iron sights perfectly also.I can use which ever sight I want to use. sj

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links