My Looper Law Enforcement Experience

This is a discussion on My Looper Law Enforcement Experience within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Order Date 01/21/10 I receive an email that night telling me it will ship in 4-7 buisness days. On Jan 29th (Monday, 8 days later) ...

Thread: My Looper Law Enforcement Experience

Order Date 01/21/10

I receive an email that night telling me it will ship in 4-7 buisness days. On Jan 29th (Monday, 8 days later) I call because I have not received an email confirmation. They tell me it will ship with 3 days, and that they are backed up on orders and typically have a 3 week turnaround time. On the 1st (3 days later) I call. I am told 3 more days. On the 5th I call, I am told that it will be 3 more days. I told them if I don’t receive a tracking number in my email box by the night of the 8th, I better have a refund on my credit card as I will take my business else where. It ships on the 8th.

I receive it on Feb 12th. My luck, its too small.

They approved my return and I ordered the correct size. I requested that they add two holes (a free service by request) to make sure I don’t have a sizing issue with this one ( I went up 2 sizes instead of 1) the guy that I had been communicating with asked me to send him a reminder email about the extra holes, which I did. He replied with, " yes sir, I will take care of you".

This time they were accurate with their quote of a week and a half. Received it yesterday…. No additional holes as requested… I don’t have the time to mail it back, so I found a shoe repair shop who was willing to add two holes the same size and same length apart at no charge.

Final Thoughts
    The quality of this belt can not be beat... It is well worth the price, and in my opinion one of the best gun belts for the price out there. I completely understand that they are a family run operation who is short on staff. I really had no problem waiting as long as I did. The only thing I wish is that I not been provided with empty promises and deadlines and given a straight answer. There was also no mention of the long turnaround time when I placed the order. Just that it would ship within a week.

They screwed up my order, too! When I had called to find out about a belt order...they doubled the order. I got an extra belt in the mail that I hadn't ordered. I called about it and they said to just keep it.
    Yep, someone in the taking orders/shipping department must have a deck of cards with the Ace's missing...that's OK, because they are friendly people...the belts are great and reasonable.
    That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I ordered a Looper gun belt and called today on the status of my order.

He asked for the date that I ordered (not my name or order #) and just told me that it would be 2 - 3 weeks (kind of harsh sounding). I was curious if it would be closer to 2 weeks or 3 and he could not answer.

The guy even mentioned that they do their belts in "batches"... so I took that to meant that regardless of when you order... the order will wait until they set-up their lines or machines to make belts???

Sure hope that by buying a reasonably priced belt I am not sorry... as the saying goes... you get what you pay for."
    Springfield XDM 40cal
    Safariland Double Magazine Duty Pouch
    High Noon "Slide Guard" Holster - Leather (OWB)
    BladeTech "Eclipse" Holster - Kydex (OWB)
    Aker Reinforced Gun Belt (Leather & Polymer)
    Wilderness Tactical/Operator Belt (Kydex Reinforced)

I just got one, based on the advice of folks on this board ... and I couldn't be happier. The price was great, the fit is perfect, the belt is stiff and well-made ... all-around good experience. YMMV, but ... I'll be willing to do business with them again.

RevDoug

Quote Originally Posted by RevDoug View Post
    I just got one, based on the advice of folks on this board ... and I couldn't be happier. The price was great, the fit is perfect, the belt is stiff and well-made ... all-around good experience. YMMV, but ... I'll be willing to do business with them again.

RevDoug
    Glad to hear... hearing your comments makes me feel better.... just will have to wait (which I hate doing).
    Springfield XDM 40cal
    Safariland Double Magazine Duty Pouch
    High Noon "Slide Guard" Holster - Leather (OWB)
    BladeTech "Eclipse" Holster - Kydex (OWB)
    Aker Reinforced Gun Belt (Leather & Polymer)
    Wilderness Tactical/Operator Belt (Kydex Reinforced)

Sponsored Links