Where are you getting your 6.8 spc brass

This is a discussion on Where are you getting your 6.8 spc brass within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; I've got a 6.8 spc upper coming from Ruger (long story) and was wondering where to find reasonably priced 6.8 brass. Is it cheaper to ...

Thread: Where are you getting your 6.8 spc brass

Where are you getting your 6.8 spc brass

I've got a 6.8 spc upper coming from Ruger (long story) and was wondering where to find reasonably priced 6.8 brass. Is it cheaper to form brass? Any info would help.

PS any suggestions on your 6.8 recipe for whitetail ammo would also be helpful.
    "The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us." Patrick Henry 1775

Vegetarian: Indian for inept hunter.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Here is were I get most of my 6.8mm SPC Ammo:

Silver State Armory, manufacturing 6.8 SPC Ammunition and bullets and custom brass cases, manufacturer

Another for hunting rounds is SGAmmo.com which is where I get Hornady ammo. 20 rds - 6.8 SPC Hornady 120gr SST ammo 8347 | SGAmmo.com

As for extra brass, I normally pick mine up after Shot Show media day at the Boulder Rifle & Pistol Range or Range RSO picks it up and I pay them for the brass $5 to $10 per 100 rounds. The RSO on a local range will normally help out if you let them know what you're looking for. SSA new brass is $0.50 a round. Enjoy the 6.8!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Links