7mm Rem Mag Brass

This is a discussion on 7mm Rem Mag Brass within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; Sorry if this is off topic. I have about 20 spent Federal that have been shot only once. I'd mail them to you for just ...

Thread: 7mm Rem Mag Brass

7mm Rem Mag Brass

Sorry if this is off topic.

I have about 20 spent Federal that have been shot only once. I'd mail them to you for just cost of shipping. I'll get picks if you like.

A friend made me shoot his 7mm on a recent hunt, so I ran through a box of cartridges at the range in advance of the hunt. I don't need 'em.

Pirate.
    "...it does not matter how small the sins are… Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick. Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis

2. Remove Ads

Still available?

If the brass is still available, I'm interested....any idea what shipping to 60175 would be? I'm putting in for a cow elk tag in COL this year... If I get it, I'll need to work up a load or two...

-Dave

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpack99 View Post
    If the brass is still available, I'm interested....any idea what shipping to 60175 would be? I'm putting in for a cow elk tag in COL this year... If I get it, I'll need to work up a load or two...

-Dave
    Dave, I use a Hornady 168 gr BTSP with 62.5 gr of 4831, works well on elk. Powder charge may vary depending on your rifle, but the bullet has performed well for me. Good hunting.

Links