Senior Design Project Survey

This is a discussion on Senior Design Project Survey within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; Hey everyone, long time lurker here. I have a survey that I would really appreciate your input on. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes The ...

Thread: Senior Design Project Survey

Senior Design Project Survey

Hey everyone, long time lurker here. I have a survey that I would really appreciate your input on. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes

The closest thing on the market is the Ponsness-Warren Autodrive. Essentially it controls the up and down, thats it. (Case and bullet feeders already exist, so that's taken care of). What I'm looking to do is basically have a check at each station. Primer, powder (level/amount!), bullet seat, possibly case gage it. Any failure will essentially stop the system.

Now, I'm not looking to mass produce this at all, I'm just looking for something that would be fun (and hey, an excuse to buy a Dillon 650!) and interesting for my project. (It's unlikely I'll ever use this to produce more than a couple rounds/demo at the expo)

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Z3M0OEFYdGc6MQ

Thanks,
    Corey

2. Remove Ads

Sorry to say but your link is not working, so you cant get any remarks about your project.

Please PM an Administrator
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

Links