Shotshell bags

Shotshell bags

This is a discussion on Shotshell bags within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; I don't reload shotgun, but I'm looking for some empty shotshell bags to make shooting rests and weighted bags to use in backpack for training. ...

Thread: Shotshell bags

Shotshell bags

I don't reload shotgun, but I'm looking for some empty shotshell bags to make shooting rests and weighted bags to use in backpack for training.

If anyone has them to get rid of, I'd gladly pay shipping to me.

Thanks!

I am assuming you are talking about the bags that shot comes in (the lead pellets). If so I would not recommend reusing any bag that was used for storing lead. Some old bluejean legs or something along those lines might be a better and safer choice.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
    I am assuming you are talking about the bags that shot comes in (the lead pellets). If so I would not recommend reusing any bag that was used for storing lead. Some old bluejean legs or something along those lines might be a better and safer choice.
    A couple of cycles through the washing machine by themselves, no remaining residue.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Sponsored Links