Thank You, RCBS!

Thank You, RCBS!

This is a discussion on Thank You, RCBS! within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; I bought a Rock Chucker press over 30 years ago. Yesterday, I broke the primer arm spring, and emailed RCBS on where to get parts ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By MoMike

Thread: Thank You, RCBS!

Thank You, RCBS!

I bought a Rock Chucker press over 30 years ago. Yesterday, I broke the primer arm spring, and emailed RCBS on where to get parts for it. Granted, most of my priming now is with a hand primer system, but it still gets used on occasion. Just got an email back from them that they are sending me a new spring free!

A 30 year warranty ain't too shabby!
    Cape Locum Et Fac Vestigium

VIP Member
    RCBS has some of the best customer service of any one I have dealt with; most of my equipment is over thirty years old also and a while back I needed some replacement decapping pins. Being unable to find the old style headless pins I called RCBS, they sent me a 5-pack of both the large and small pins at no charge.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Yup, got free hinge pin after about 20 yrs. I added that I'd also need the e-clip and the CS rep sounded kinda offended that I thought she wouldn't know that.

Same experience with a 35 year old Rockchucker single stage. One phone call to RCBS, told them what was broken, and I received a new part in the mail about 5 days later. No questions asked. Outstanding customer service.

Very cool. All my stuff is Lee and less than 6 months old. I hope I can say the same thing as you guys in 30 years. I've heard nothing but good about RCBS and Lee.

RCBS has "GREAT" CS

PSE EVO 60 Lbs.
    Blacked out

You would be surprised how some of the netter reloader companies will stand behind their presses and when it comes to a part that costa a few dollars they will get many times more positive advertising by word of mouth and Internet than they could ever buy
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Likewise, when I dug out my RCBS .223 dies from 20 years of storage, somehow the expander ball was missing from the resizing die. An email to RCBS got a new, updated decapping stem and pack of spare decapping pins sent pronto--at no charge. Great company to work with!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Peoples Protectorate of Kaliforniya, gulag NorCal
    Yup,, I have never had any company beat RCBS for customer service. There have been several times over the years that I have contacted them for a part or issue and in every case a few days later a solution was in my mail box, no charge. They rock!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - Second Amendment T-Shirts

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ - Go Greek. Lifetime member Kappa Kappa Bang (KKB) Fraternity

Links