lee dies on their way!!!!

This is a discussion on lee dies on their way!!!! within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; Well after about 2 months on back order my lee dies are being shipped to me and I should have them in a few more ...

Thread: lee dies on their way!!!!

lee dies on their way!!!!

Well after about 2 months on back order my lee dies are being shipped to me and I should have them in a few more days. Now all I need is powder, primers and bullets. I hope that I can find some soon and things start to get back to normal, it would be nice to start to reload this summer, I guess I tried to get into a new hobby at a bad time but better now than later gotta start sometime. Anyone else starting to find equipment back on the shelves?

2. Remove Ads

Good news. Be patient, we went through this 4 yrs ago and I'm sure this won't be the last run on components. I expect (hope) we will see a bit of normalcy by fall.
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

I've been a bit concerned that President Knuckleheads scandals might contribute to the drought. Hope not.

I saw tons of reloading stuff at the gunshow. Lots of primers, some dies and powders. I was pleasantly surprised to see it!!
    EDC=Ruger LCP
    Florida CWFL
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by FLSlim View Post
    Good news. Be patient, we went through this 4 yrs ago and I'm sure this won't be the last run on components. I expect (hope) we will see a bit of normalcy by fall.
    +1

Patience will definitely be your friend right now. I don't see why you shouldn't try to get everything you need now as long as you know it will take time.

Links