Brass Question

This is a discussion on Brass Question within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; I just started reloading,.. And I really realized how little amount of 9mm brass I have! Where is a good place to get cheap brass ...

Thread: Brass Question

Brass Question

I just started reloading,.. And I really realized how little amount of 9mm brass I have! Where is a good place to get cheap brass for reloading? I don't have any shooting ranges relatively close to me.
    Thanks

2. Remove Ads

Run an online search for used 9mm brass. I've looked through several sites, but never purchased any, so no advice on vendor. Another good bet to get on forum want ad pages and see what you can find or post a WTB.
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    You probably have shooting areas around that you can pick up brass from. probably forest areas. if you contact the BLM office or ranger stations they can probably direct you to them. DR

Check the on-line auction sites like GunBroker for once-fired brass. There's usually plenty to be found.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

PM me. I have monthly access to a local law enforcement range and have lots of 9mm and ..40 brass

Links