Dutchman brass

Dutchman brass

This is a discussion on Dutchman brass within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; Anyone ever load bullets from these guys? Any info?...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Str8upguy

Thread: Dutchman brass

Dutchman brass

Anyone ever load bullets from these guys? Any info?
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 1911
    Glock 20
    Kel-Tec P-11
    Stag Arms 2T
    Benelli m2

"Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you"
    "CAPITALISM IS BOSS"  Andrew Wilkow

Distinguished Member
    I checked out their website, I've never seen the grading system they are using. I have had good luck with Diamond k for used brass. If you haven't checked them out here's their link: https://www.diamondkbrass.com/Handgun-Brass-DKB.html. good luck
    herpjunkie likes this.

I ran across this thread in a search engine. It's old but I will answer it anyway. The grading system we use on brass is our own as explained on our web-store. This system was utilized due to the common nomenclature of used brass at the time. "Once fired" We felt the term was misleading to customers. We had no way to verify the condition of our used brass as once fired. We wanted our customers to know exactly what they were buying. We do not sell very much used brass anymore although we have quiet a bit still in stock. The producers of new brass have finally started to catch up with demand. If only powder were as easy to get. Hopefully this will help anyone who runs across this thread. Wish you all a nice day.

Just checking out that website briefly it doesn't seem to be all that great really. They didn't have any 9mm brass in stock, and their 9mm bullet selection is outrageously overpriced. The 9mm lead bullets they show are almost $25 for 100ct. I can get 500ct of the Magnus at my LGS for $38.00.

Likewise, on their 9mm 115 grn JHP they're asking $26.00 per 100, I can get 100 Hornady XTP HP's for $17.99 at my LGS. Then you still gotta pay shipping with those guys - Crazy!!

Senior Member Array flintlock62's Avatar
    I can get 40 S&W for $19+tax from my LGS, their price is $30/100+shipping.

brassmanbrass.com Home Page

Quote Originally Posted by herpjunkie View Post
    Just checking out that website briefly it doesn't seem to be all that great really. They didn't have any 9mm brass in stock, and their 9mm bullet selection is outrageously overpriced. The 9mm lead bullets they show are almost $25 for 100ct. I can get 500ct of the Magnus at my LGS for $38.00.

Likewise, on their 9mm 115 grn JHP they're asking $26.00 per 100, I can get 100 Hornady XTP HP's for $17.99 at my LGS. Then you still gotta pay shipping with those guys - Crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock62 View Post
    I can get 40 S&W for $19+tax from my LGS, their price is $30/100+shipping.

brassmanbrass.com Home Page
    Yep, won't be buying from these guys unless I just have an overwhelming hankering to throw some hard-earned money away for no good reason a'tall.

Links