RCBS accessory base plate -2 anybody have one?

This is a discussion on RCBS accessory base plate -2 anybody have one? within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; RCBS Accessory Base Plate 2 Trimmer Powder Measure Stand Priming Tool I thought this would give me more room on my bench. I could pull ...

Thread: RCBS accessory base plate -2 anybody have one?

VIP Member

RCBS accessory base plate -2 anybody have one?

RCBS Accessory Base Plate 2 Trimmer Powder Measure Stand Priming Tool

I thought this would give me more room on my bench. I could pull my Chucker off the bench and set this up with the bench priming tool, powder drop and trimmer. What ever tool I need at the time.

I wonder how well it would hold up? Is it pretty fast to swap out tools? Anybody use one of these?
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    photo 1.jpg
    Well looks like nobody knows nothing so I took a photo of the plate set up. I give the plate the thumbs up. I can now remove the RCBS press, powder drop, trimmer or bench primer with a couple bolts. It will free up my bench when I am not loading with the RCBS ( I run my pistol loads on the Dillon) yes you could make one yourself but this was $38.00 to my door. I did not have to find a hunk of steel and get my drill press going.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Links