AmmoBulldog review

AmmoBulldog review

This is a discussion on AmmoBulldog review within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; Ordered some .38spl brass they advertised as in stock, its been almost a month no response to emails or calls definitely would never order again ...

Thread: AmmoBulldog review

AmmoBulldog review

Ordered some .38spl brass they advertised as in stock, its been almost a month no response to emails or calls definitely would never order again stay away

Ammo bulldog review cont

Quote Originally Posted by Easy8 View Post
    Ordered some .38spl brass they advertised as in stock, its been almost a month no response to emails or calls definitely would never order again stay away
    A friend and I ordered brass from ammo bulldog last year with similar difficulties. Long story short, after many polite calls (not even a set up voice mail) and emails, we filed a complaint with pay pal. Sure Enough ammo dog call me that afternoon promising he would put my package in mail. Then another 3 weeks of radio silence so I had to file a claim. Only then more weeks later did I Receive my subpar package of in stock items months over due. NEVER AGAIN!

Links