AR man ?

This is a discussion on AR man ? within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; I've been following MGI since they have trying to produce there multi caliber AR the hydra... Basically this gun uses a modular receiver and can ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Exacto
  • 2 Post By Smitty901

Thread: AR man ?

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

AR man ?

I've been following MGI since they have trying to produce there multi caliber AR the hydra... Basically this gun uses a modular receiver and can be be changed to any caliber including barrel swap in under 90 seconds using standard AR barrels. The gun can even go from AR mags to AK mags. Utilizing the same upper receiver and lower and converted in under 90 seconds. Any body ever tried one?

http://www.mgi-military.com
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    What I see here, if the wives see this video, is an end to why we need all those different guns. Keep this information top secret at any cost, this could be bad.
    Kavalander and ex95B10 like this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Having seen many products they claim to be an all in one I have found they may do many things but they do none of them well.
    Time will tell.
    Kavalander and Exsimguy1 like this.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    I'm at a show right now in pa and they are here....looks pretty solid piece of gear. They said it returns to zero..

Btw not sure how this ended here should be in the defensive rifle forum.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Links